CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Happy New Year!



Not much to blog about but I wanted to wish everyone a Happy New Year. I hope everyone stays safe tomorrow night. Hard to believe that its nearly 2007 already. Seems like just yesterday everyone was freaking out about the Y2K thing. Weird!

It was nice having a three-day work week last week. We have Monday off for New Year's, of course, and so next week is a four-day work week. We don't have big plans for New Year's Eve this year. We're just hunkering down here at home with some popcorn and movies on our blu-ray!!! Fun to have new toys to play with, especially now that our surround sound system seems to be working perfectly!

If I don't get back here before then, I hope everyone has a healthy and happy 2007! Two different friends of mine are having babies in February, so that is always a fun thing. I love babies! My friend Louise will be 50 in 2007!! Wowzers! Mine isn't until the following year, so I have one year and eight months until I turn the big 5-0. Not that I'm counting (dreading!) or anything . . . . LOL

Well, see you next year!!

0 comments: