CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 03, 2006

I'm almost through with school!! :-)


I just finished Week 3 of my final class! Only three more weeks to go and I will have my Master's degree!!! WOOHOO!! I am very excited. My last day of class is July 24th. Then on July 26th we fly out to Phoenix to spend a couple of days just relaxing, and then attend my graduation on Saturday the 29th! We are staying at the Hilton Garden Inn in downtown Phoenix, and we are looking forward to a couple of days of just some down time. Graduation day will be hectic, then the next day (Sunday the 30th) we drive to Tucson to visit Bill's parents for the day. Then back to Phoenix and we fly home the next day (the 31st). Bill and I will finally have some time for ourselves!!

I started school the month after we married, and so for the nearly two years we've been husband and wife, I have had most of my time and energies spent working and doing school work. I look forward to getting to spoil Bill to thank him for his support during this really stressful time. I couldn't have done it without him!! He has been my rock! :-) Now, if we could just get my boys to move out of the house . . . and it will truly just be Bill and I. What a wonderful time in our lives this is! I have enjoyed raising my boys (even though at times it was really tough to do it on my own) but I am so looking forward to it just being us -- just Bill and I. It's our turn!!

0 comments: