Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

Well, its Easter Sunday, and its a little after noon. We're getting ready to go out for Easter Sunday meal. Its a rainy, blustery, nasty day outside weather-wise, strange for April. No doubt we'll be complaining about the heat soon enough! I just hope we get to have at least a few weeks of spring before heading into the heat of summer.

I just finished the first of my last three classes (does that make any sense?!? LOL). I have two more to go, and I'll be done by the end of July. Yahoo!! You have no idea how excited I am about that. These last three courses are our core course of study, so at least they're a little more interesting than the others. Just a LOT of work, as we are preparing our large master's project. Whew -- I'll be so glad to be done. I plan on doing a lot of relaxing this next week, and then gear up to begin the next class. I really need these week breaks between classes so I can at least attempt to maintain my sanity! :-)~

Bill is still working hard at Ray Morgan. Scott is working at Carl's Jr. and trying to save enough money to move out on his own. Mark . . . well, Mark is still struggling. Maybe one day, we'll actually be able to have the place to ourselves!! Sometimes I think Mark will live with us until he's 40. YIKES!!

Michelle and Adam are doing fine. We all flew to Tucson last month (Bill and I, Michelle and Adam, and Jessica) to visit Bill's folks and so they can see Adam for the first time. We had four-generation photos taken while we were there. It was great. It wasn't relaxing, but it was great. Tucson was 85 degrees and sunny. We wore shorts and sandals. How weird is that?? But it was fun. I'll post a couple of pictures. The trip out to Tucson was quite the experience, as Michelle packed the baby's formula in the CHECKED baggage and we had NO FORMULA for the baby!!!!! What was she thinking???? OMG it was awful. Bill and I flew from Reno and met the girls and the baby at LAX. We met at the gate and Michelle informs us of this disaster. We have a two-hour wait in the airport, and hour flight and NO FORMULA! It was horrible. He started screaming as soon as we pushed back from the gate, and screamed for a good 20 minutes until he finally fell asleep. I thought the passengers were going to kill us!! Holy cow. Michelle will never make that mistake again!! Oh well, rookie mistake. LOL